Thursday, March 20, 2014

Naomi Campbell Looks Smoking At 43 In Cutout Swimsuit As She Reveals Struggle To Quit Cigarettes.

Naomi on the April cover of Shape magazine in a daring cutout swimsuit.
The 43-year-old British model takes center stage in a black and gold zipped ensemble and in an accompanying interview talks about her struggle to quit smoking.
Campbell - who checked into rehab in 1999 to seek help for a cocaine addiction - is determined to kick the bad habit.

She says she doesn't want to have to stand on 'street corners' lighting up but confessed it has been more difficult than she expected.
She told Shape magazine: 'People told me that cigarettes are harder to quit than alcohol. I didn't believe it, but you know what? It is harder.
'I'm not someone who wants to light up inside people's homes, including my own, and I don't want to stand outside on street corners anymore.




No comments:

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...