Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Paul Okoye & Anita Isama Released their Pre-wedding Video


Come March 22nd in Port-harcourt, Psquare's Paul Okoye & fiancee Anita Isama will be getting married . The celebrity couple have released their beautiful pre wedding video and shared their love story.   

Paul and Anita have been together for over 10 years now and according to them:
"We are just getting married cos we are now emotionally and psychologically ready for marriage.'
Anita gushed that she loves her man cause he is humble and Paul adores her cos she's being there for him right from his poor beginning.

"She loves me for who I am and not what I am, she is a woman of good treasure, the puzzle of my heart and my beautiful Onyinye. Some people say she is lucky but I think I'm the luckiest dude cos she's a virtuous woman sent from above"
 Watch Video by clicking HERE

No comments:

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...