Sunday, November 27, 2011

Beyonce Knowles Maternity Collection - Coming Out Soon!

Beyonce Knowles is planning a new line of maternity wear for expectants mothers. She will soon release the collection through her House of Dereon Label and has been enjoying the whole experience of pregnancy.
"All i see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman. It's been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that makes me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant" said Beyonce.

I know her pregnancy collection will sell like hot cake. She is one of the celebrities i respect a lot..

7 comments:

Ladytee said...

Yes, you are right about that! Beyonce is a force to be reckon with. She has it all going on & some.

Unknown said...

Her collection will be a sure hit May! She is a very popular singer over here in Jamaica.

Sisi Yemmie said...

She's a good entrepreneur....I admire that!

Danielle said...

I can't wait until I am pregnant again to check out her line. I think it is great to have someone out there who knows fashion and will design a stylish line of maternity clothes!

Nekky said...

I can't to see what clothing line will look like. I'm all expectant.

Pregnancy week by week said...

I already read so many posts related to Beyonce pregnant. But this post is entirely different. Thanks for sharing such a nice post.Pregnancy week by week

MsXpat said...

That sure is good news! Almost makes me want to have another one, if I wasn't having a challenging time with the first.

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...