Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dita Von Tesse Admits She Looks Better At 40 Than She Did In Her 20s!!

The odd couple: Marilyn Manson and Dita Von Teese arrive for the Elle Style Awards 2006, at the Atlantis Gallery at the Old Truman Brewery, east London

Dita Von Teese has just celebrated her 40th birthday. 

She confesses in an interview with Closer magazine that she hasn't yet drawn a line through having plastic surgery and will one day 'probably look at lasers'.
The star explains that she maintains her tiny 22-inch waist (which can be squeezed down to 16.5in) by eating healthily, rarely drinking, avoiding bread, and drinking a vegetable smoothie made from ingredients including parsley, coriander and spinach every morning.
She also exercises daily and has worn a corset since she was just 18. 
 

7 comments:

Ladytee said...

Too much maintenance work for me. I ♥ food too much. Guess that's why I'll never be skinny. lol

Anonymous said...

wow
http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com

Ingrid said...

I adore Dita, she is gorgeous and clearly a classic beauty!

Hitchcockesque blog

DMS said...

Wow- worn a corset since 18. I can't imagine!
~Jess

Witha said...

She's beautiful!!

Witha
www.withapinkie.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

She sure does look good for 40!!

I'm here from Blogaholic Social Network--found your link on the follow you follow me group (I think that is what it is called?)

I am following you now through GFC. If you want--pop over and check my blog out-- if you like what you see maybe follow back?

Cheers, Jenn
http://www.wine-n-chat.com

Unknown said...

She's beautiful!! because she is a nice tees creature and good fashionist.




Dita Eyewear Coupon

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...