Monday, January 9, 2012

Christina Aguilera " My Boyfriend Loves My Figure

Before And After


Christina Aguilera fan's has been lashing her over her body shape. They want her to go lose weight as fast as possible. 
  Well if i must contribute to this, i really love this lady because she is not fake trying to please her fans and go against her decisions.

Here is what the singer and mother got to tell you all
   "As long as I'm happy in my own skin, that's all I need, that's all the confirmation I need. I'm happy where I am, I have a boyfriend  that loves my body, I love my body, my son is healthy and happy. That's all that matters," she said.
The blonde said she also enjoys mentoring her "Voice" female team members, sharing her own experiences with body image and style criticisms.
"Being in a position to coach these young girls, is really a great thing for me to be able to share that with them, and also sharing my highs and lows along the way. I'm very open on the show about all of that," she said".

Do you think she should lose weight?

9 comments:

Hot Modern Mother said...

Its great that she has her mind set up and doesn't want to change it but honestly she need to lose the weight and she will. Jenny Craig or weight watchers is gonna call her (if they haven't already). At the end of the day she doesn't want to lose her fan base and she gonna lose the weight. Its her job.

http://www.modernmothersclub.com

Small Kucing said...

I admire her too. Many would have sucumb to the pressure by peers and fans

Katherines Corner said...

I never understand it when other people are telling someone to lose weight..l.good grief. If she's happy that is what matters. Hugs and happy Monday xo

Lindsay said...

I just read this article the other day, too. She definitely has been all kinds of weight since her career has started...but hey, as long as she's happy, then who are we to judge right?

Unknown said...

People should leave her alone, she looks great!

Found your blog on the blog hop and now following! please follow me too!

http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com

momto8 said...

she should do whatever she feels right to her! but she looks way better thinner!!

Renae Fonger said...

I am new to your blog and love your posts. Can't wait to read more!! Come say hi @ Surrounded by Pink :)

Stacey Donaldson said...

I think she should do whatever is best for her. It's her life...

Just stopping by to say hi May :-)

Renee Sullivan said...

Weight is relative. Health is what is important. If she's happy and healthy at the weight she is, then she's just fine. If she is having challenges because of the increase in her weight, then she should consider a healthier lifestyle. The bottom line is that the decision is hers.

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...