Friday, July 29, 2011

What Happened To The Beautiful World/People God Created??

Have you ever asked yourself the above question over and over again? Have you ever asked yourself what this world and people in it are turning into? Have you ever asked yourself what is the future of our children in this world that is loosing its shape? Have you ever asked yourself  what will  this world become in some couple of years to come? Well there are so many questions you really need to ask yourself. I know you will be saying what is  the essence of asking myself all this questions when i got no solutions  for them. But i tell you is good to know even if you don't have solutions for them.
Let me use this as an example: you send out a short note about  what is happening in your life which is your success story  to ten friends of yours but unfortunately only one replied your message with words of encouragement. Then few months later you send out another note to same friends stating " i just lost someone so close to me or i just lost my job or things are no longer working out"  then you will notice all ten friends or even more replies showing so much concern which they never showed when you shared your success story. Isn't that ironic?
Well if you belong to the group of people who live such ironic life is never too late for you to make a change. If i may ask what do you actually gain from such life? Simply Nothing. Appreciate and rejoice with people who are blessed cause you never can tell you might be the next people will rejoice with. Is time you set that negative spirit in you free, is time to let go.
Is time we embrace all aspects of  life, love and happiness instead of damaging our beautiful souls with ego, jealousy, hatred, greed and ignorance.

9 comments:

Beatrice said...

Is very terrible the way things are going in our society.When i got my new job i cud count how many so called friends that congratulated me, but when i lost my job the whole world tried to console me. Then wot does dat mean?

Gifts By Katherine said...

added your hop button to my blog hop page. Hugs!!

Ang said...

So true. That's why we need to spread as much of God's love, peace and joy in whatever ways we can, to whoever we can. Sometimes I think I need to wait for that "big" opportunity to do something, when really I should just do what I can NOW!

Nekky said...

It's so sad to know that this is happening. Good that you wrote this post, at least somebody has to tell the public about this. Thanks for posting.

Sassy said...

Thanks for such an important post:)It is something that needs to be the topic of discussion more often.

Madison

Blessing Cecilia said...

Taking out some time to actually reflect on what you wrote made me realise its true, even though I had not really taken note. People sometimes crave for bad news instead of the opposite. I agree we should rejoice with others when something good happens. Anyway, God knows all.

Cynthia Wilson James said...

Another interesting post! If I shared good news with "true friends" and only one responded, I would think they thought I would receive so many well-wishes, they need not response. It is understood that they are wishing the best. However, sad news "sticks" in our minds more sometimes than good news. True friends would respond more to help me (mentally) get back to where I needed to be.

Cynthia Wilson James said...

Thanks for another interesting post! Hopefully, friends who comment on bad news rather than good news think you've going to have so many well-wishes that their well-wishes will not be missed. On the other hand, friends may think you need more of a helping hand (mentally) to overcome "bad" news.

Unknown said...

This is a very thought-provoking post. The Bible instructs us to "rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn." (Romans 12:15). It is comforting when someone cries with you but you're so right - it's important to remember to share someone's joy, too!
I'm visiting from voiceBoks, prompted by the Members to Remember email. Blessings!
Lisa

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...