Monday, July 25, 2011
Prefense Hand Sanitizer: Review.
I'm someone that is into food production, also a mother raising kids, hand sanitizer is my best friend and will always be. Hand sanitizer is one thing i use every minute of the day, so i can say i have had so much positive and negative experiences with different hand sanitizers.
I was sent one bottle ( 1.5oz) of prefense hand sanitizer to review (perfect for my diaper bag) and share my honest opinion whether good or bad, but i must tell you i rated it 4 stars, now I've included it in my list of best hand sanitizers. Some of the hand sanitizers I've come across contains very strong alcohol and that makes my heart skips whenever i remember i will sanitize my hands or that of my kids due to injuries or whatever it may be, so you can imagine how painful it could be! but with prefense you don't need to think twice. If you are a mother raising kids/toddlers you know how it can turn out when you go to a public place with children, it can be really frustrating because the kids will like to touch every object they see in that environment and at same time request for something to eat/drink. This is why i will recommend you to buy prefense hand sanitizer HERE, only if you know the importance of good hygiene.
Why is prefense hand sanitizer superior to others on the market!
• No alcohol! Prefense is made of all-natural ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it!
• Our technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings!
• Prefense is non-toxic and safe for kids! It will not hurt you if swallowed!
• Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers. It actually smooths and softens your hands. You can totally see this when you apply it!
• Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more. We fight germs that other hand sanitizers can’t.
• Because “one spray lasts all day” our 1.5 oz Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers.
Posted by May at Monday, July 25, 2011