Friday, November 25, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn ( Part 1) Do You Feel This Movie?


Actress Kristen Stewart says her wedding with co-star Robert Pattinson in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 felt like a real ceremony. Kristen Stewart has been reportedly approached to play a lead role in a Japanese animation movie, Akira.

 Actor Robert Pattinson thinks his Twilight Saga character, Edward Cullen, is "flawed" and "ugly" and said he does not understand why people are attracted to vampires. "I don't think I've ever seen a vampire movie where I think the vampires are attractive. They end up looking worse than they do in their real life with the pale make-up and the fangs. I have never understood fascination with vampires. People are obsessed and I don't know why," he added.

Fans came out in huge numbers to get a glimpse of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and the other vampires and werewolves at the world premiere of Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn-Part 1 in Los Angeles on November 15, 2011.

Ok people do you think this movie should have a part 2?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think so.

Mommy Roxi said...

As a fan of the saga, I say yes!

DMS said...

I enjoyed the movie- but I didn't love it. It felt weird when the wolves were communicating in their minds- even though I know that is part of the book. I like the books better!

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...