Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Massage At It's Peak.

An Israeli health and beauty spa is offering a snake massage for its customers.
Miss Barak believes that physical contact with the reptiles can be a relaxing experience. The treatment consists of six non-venomous snakes. The size of the snakes depends on the type of massage - the larger ones are said to alleviate deeper muscle tensions and the smaller ones create a 'fluttering' effect. You can also find small fishes, earth worms, and so many weird creatures in beauty spas this days. Well what do you have to say about this. Are you for or against.

10 comments:

Small Kucing said...

for me, not in a million years

Katya kate said...

OMG!!! I will die! I cannot! I can't even handle snakes and reptiles considering i'm a vet. no way, I can't relax with this one lol! Thanks for sharing! Dropping by from the hop,

Kate
http://mommygrowingup.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I LOVE snakes but I think this is stupid. Holding a snake is calming yes, but not rubbing it all over your bod, especially when you are suppose to wash you hands when you are done.

I would never put my snake on my face. I hope the snakes are being treated good at least.

Nekky said...

Weird and Ridiculous.

MWAC said...

this is just crazy, I'll pass on this one Thanks. (I might have a heart attack if I even attempted it, lol)

www.mwac.net

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, I almost just lost it looking at those pictures! Ugh, that gives me the heeby jeebies!! lol I can't even imagine the horrors!

Marina said...

Oh my, I could never do that!!

Mom Daughter Style said...

interesting i think im going to be scared
http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

ababe28 said...

Nope, I'll pass on this one!

Unknown said...

No way, no how! I am sitting here and getting the heeby jeebies just wondering what it feels like! Who makes up this stuff? I am already a follower thru GFC but noticed I was not following on Facebook. I fixed that today and would love a follow back when you get a chance. Thanks so much for your help and have a great weekend.

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...