Friday, September 13, 2013

Beyoncé’s First Boyfriend Regrets Cheating On Her.


Lyndell Locke  will never forgive himself for walking away from Beyoncé. He finally tagged himself a fool..
Beyoncé’s first boyfriend, Lyndell Locke, cheated on her after she vowed to save herself for marriage. Which means  no sex until after marriage.

Lyndell and Beyoncé dated for nine years and were even planning on getting married, but he cheated on her and it ended everything. Twelve years later, he’s still wallowing in his regrets:

From the first time I saw Beyonce I couldn’t take my eyes off on her. She looked  like an angel, the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. We’d hang out after school  and almost every night we’d fall asleep talking to each other on the phone.
Some of our most fun times was when I watched Beyonce, her sister Solange and  Kelly performing dance routines. So while I had no idea how good her voice was back  then, I certainly knew she could move.

Continue reading over at DIVA WHISPERS-->  HERE

No comments:

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...