Thursday, February 27, 2014

Kim Kardashian Insists Her Daughter Doesn't Wear Designer Clothes, Just Plain Onesies And Hand-Me-Downs From Kourtney.

Two weeks ago Kim Kardashian shared photos of clothes from Roberto Cavalli, Oscar de la Renta and Kenzo.
The reality star - who is launching Kardashian Kids with her sisters on March 15 - insisted however, 'Despite what it looks like on Instagram, my daughter is not spoiled at all!'
Kardashian even went so far as to say North has not yet taken to labels yet.
'She has actually not worn anything designer yet,' 'Kids get dirty. She'll spit up. She moves around so much. I saw this one cute dress that was $500 and I was like, "Absolutely not!"'
Instead the tot has been wearing what any other baby would. 'I just want her in little onesies and leggings,' she added. 'Onesies are life-changing! I would feel bad every time I had to squeeze a shirt over her head.

Ok Kim we have all heard..



No comments:

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...