Sunday, February 19, 2012

Reese Witherspoon Is Dying For Kate's Friendship ( Duchess Of Cambridge)

Reese Witherspoon has been a Hollywood actress for over ten years.
Reese admitted she was nervous about meeting the 30-year-old British royal during a charity fundraising event.
She said: 'I must have tried on like six outfits. I'm meeting a princess.
'You don't understand. You have to be wearing the right outfit and the whole thing. I don't know, maybe we can be friends.

I would like to hang out. I'm not sure she wants to hang out with me. I could see that happening. Call me. Call me anytime.'
 She told TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: 'My husband just thought I was so dorky.
Reese said: 'She was really nice. She was lovely. She's so composed.
'She seems like such a lady and I think it's so nice nowadays to see someone with such nice composure and carries herself so beautifully.'

Who doesn't want  kate's friendship?






7 comments:

CrazyNutsMom said...

I would like to be both their friends! Well more Reese's friend as I see her as down to earth, but maybe that is just the 'characters' she has played in past films.

Regina
www.thecrazynutsmom.com

Blessing Cecilia said...

Really missed this blog. Good to be back. As faithful as ever.

Desirae R said...

Thanks for hosting. You are now added to my g+.

Also thanks for sharing this article, it was amusing to read!

my g+ is https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/107207338229411105706/

momto8 said...

really?!!!! I love her modesty in dress the best!! hollywood could learn a lot from her style!!

Lindsay said...

I wouldn't mind being both of their friends. They're both so beautiful and classy!

May said...

Thanks ladies for your comments! Welcome back Blessing.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't be scared of meeting Kate Middleton, although I would want to make a good impression.

I can remember when Prince William was a baby (and indeed his parents getting married, and his dad as a batchelor), so I often feel a bit old when Kate is mentioned.

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...