Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cindy Crawford's Daughter, Kaia Made Her Mommy Proud

She is  the beautiful 10 years old daughter of Cindy Crawford .
At the tender age of ten, Kaia has made her modelling debut. Posing for the very first Young Versace ad. Crawford could not be more proud that her daughter is following in her footsteps. 
Cindy crawford said in a press release: 'I'm so thrilled that Kaia was chosen to be part of the first Young Versace Campaign.
'I have so many fond memories of the times I spent with Gianni and Donatella. There is something so very special about the House of Versace.'
She added that she was present throughout the shoot, describing it as a 'fantastic experience' 'I am so proud of her,' she revealed.




6 comments:

Ladytee said...

Thank you for posting this! I heard the story on Good Morning America this morning, but I was getting ready for bible study and did not get the chance to see it. She favors her Mom a lot and tall for 10. Good luck kiddo.

freehugs said...

just had to say loving the new profile pic. I hope to new year is going well for you and family. keep up the good work.

freehugs said...

it's chelsea...now following with my motherhood blog!!yay!!!!

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Thanks for popping by. Have a great one.

Lindsay said...

OMG, that's her daughter now?? I can't believe how grown she looks. She looks just like her mama!!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful. Like mother like daughter

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...