Friday, May 27, 2011

Put Your Dream To The Test

I was so happy to receive this encouraging and motivational book from booksneeze to read and keep as mine in return of sharing my honest review with my readers titled: PUT YOUR DREAM TO THE TEST.
Written by best selling author John.C.Maxwell. I just finished reading this book and i found it as one of the best books i have come across this year. In this book he answered 10 questions  to help you see it and seize it.This book will let you know if you are pursuing a dream that's not really your dream.He also said a lot of people have no idea how to achieve their dreams.What the possess is a vague notion that there is something they would like to do someday or someone they would like to become. But they don't know how to get from here to there. If that describes you, then you'll be glad to know that there really is hope.And i believe this book can help you.
Also he included saying* the indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT.
Don't leave your dream to chance. This book is a must-have and can make the difference between failure and success.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Blog! I feel like I can learn a lot from you.
Here's mine: http://daisygirlproductions.blogspot.com/

nkechi said...

Great blog and thanks for sharing this book,i will look out for it.

Patricia said...

I most definitely need to buy this book. I already found what I love doing. But it took someone else to suggest it before I knew that was what I really wanted to do.

I am your newest GFC follower.

I am following you via the Memorial Day Finding New Friends Weekend blog Hop. Please stop by my blog and say hello.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...