Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monkey tshirt review.


I received a cool coloured T-shirt from a company called tshirtprinting to review here in my blog. (a UK based company that offers over 20 yrs of experience in the silk screening industry)
I got their signature print-a cute little monkey on the T-shirt which is nice. I'm happy to have one of their T-shirts because i have heard so much about this company. The T-shirt i received is just perfect for my daily work out. The T-shirt is a high quality cotton (100%) because i have washed it severally yet the monkey image and the shirt itself  did not shrink, neither did it  cracked, it maintained  it's high quality unlike other shirts i have worn and washed.
You can also check out their hoodies page at www.tshirtprinting.net/personalised-hoodies.


4 comments:

Nina Kunni said...

will check them out.the t shirt looks cool..

pegasus_aprilof84 said...

Hi, I am visiting from the Mom Bloggers Club and I am following you.I would love for you to check out my blog.
http://shandassweepsandfreebies.blogspot.com/

Desirae R said...

Visiting from the MondayMingle blog hop and follwing.

That monkey print is cute!

JK North said...

Just dropping by from the Mom Bloggers Club.


Very cute t-shirt!

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...