Friday, December 23, 2011

My First Christmas In Blogosphere- Merry Christmas To You

Is really amazing how time flies. Time waits for no one. The holidays are here and 2011 will soon come to a close. I'm really thankful for so many things that has happened in my life this year. Most importantly bringing a new life into this world this year. I give all the praise to God almighty in heaven for making it all possible. So many people that started this year with us couldn't  make it to the end. But we are almost making it due to the special grace of God upon us. So make good  use of each second.

Is not up to one year i started blogging, but i feel like I've been blogging for years, simply because of you special bloggy friend.. I really appreciate your support and friendship with all my heart. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


Is time we get ready to embrace 2012, because is our year, that year that the lord has made for us. What you didn't achieve in 2011 you will achieve it in 2012 amen.


Merry Christmas, frohe Weihnachten, Joyeux Noel, Aliquam Pulvinar, may your holiday season be merry and bright..
xxxxx

6 comments:

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Have a wonderful Christmas too, you and your lovely family. I hope 2012 will bring you all that you desire and more. hugs

Small Kucing said...

Merry Christmas to you and the family too :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful post May! I am so glad I met you in the blogosphere! I wish you and your family a great Christmas and good things in 2012!

Renee Sullivan said...

Congratulations on completing your first year of blogging. May God Bless You and your family. Merry Christmas.

Taylor said...

A Blessed and Merry Christmas to you too!

Nekky said...

Wishing you a beautiful time together with your family and loved ones.

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...