Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THE JOY OF MOTHERHOOD.

 The joy and love I feel being a mother is indescribable at times. I have three wonderful children.
I have always felt the most important job in the world was to help children grow,  discover,  love and learn how to live in this world that is both amazing and alarming.

Everyday is an adventure in which I want my children to discover life and how to help one another as well as  themselves. I thank God everyday for this opportunity to make a difference in their lives and what a difference they make in mine. . As I teach my children to grow up,  they teach me how to keep those childlike qualities that make us all alive and free and ready for the next adventure. Being a mother challenges you in every way, it brings you to your edge, it tests your strength, courage and patience.  It allows u  to be a child again in moments. It allows you to appreciate the simple things in life. It allows you to laugh more and not take yourself so seriously. Being a mother reminds you of who you are in the eyes of the beholder. It's magical and humbling.

8 comments:

May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
akunna nina kema said...

am soo looking forward to this blog.its going to be the point of call for most mums and mums to be.its fun packed and educating.

stella Brandy said...

Nice Uche. I enjoyed it and learnt from it. God bless U n ur family.

Blessing Cecilia said...

I cant wait for more. I am looking forward to reading about motherhood from a typical woman. I could use your help. God bless

Anonymous said...

i envy everything about you.your kids are so blessed to have u as a mother.kip the fire burning God is your strenght,the will grow up to reward you abundantly.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your ingenuity and creativity for a forum like this. I share your experience and joy of motherhood, I enjoy the honor of being a mother to 2 wonderful kids, Juan and Jordan, taking care of them is what I love doing, and I pray to God every time to partner with me towards raising this kids to be what he wants them to be as we cannot rely solely on our understanding. Glad to learn you are working
hard too to raise responsible boys. cheers
Margaret Anuli Ibeh-Ike

Ifeoma said...

The joy of motherhood is indefinite my dear,It's a thing of joy,being privilegded to see ourselves as mother,and it's also a challenge for us to bring them up in a rightful manner.I surely knew that every mother will struggle to give her children the best of what the life entails.I'm saying this,cause I am a living example,I am blessed with three lovely kids,Two boys and a daughter,Taking care of them is not easy at all,but I will you that I derived alot of Joy doing that.So Uche my dear,yo are dong a good Job,that's the pride of every mother.Keep it up.

May said...

@ ifeoma thank you so much for your contributions i really appreciate and my regards to your family.

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...