Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Father Demands An Apology From Beyonce And Jay-Z

A father from New York is demanding an apology from Beyonce and Jay-Z after their security guards allegedly refused him access to a neonatal intensive care unit to see his newborn twins.
 Neil Coulon, from Brooklyn, New York, was also at the hospital after his wife gave birth to premature twins, and he claims the celebrity couple's bodyguards caused chaos by keeping new parents and their relatives out of the wards and the waiting rooms.



Coulon alleges he was repeatedly barred from seeing his babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and he wants the stars to apologize.
He tells the New York Daily News, "Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU and it happened once on Friday -- just because they wanted to use the hallway. They should have been more strategic about it. These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it?"

"All I want is an apology ... I know they spent $1.3 million and I'm just a contractor from Bed-Stuy, but the treatment we received was not OK ... My wife is just terribly upset. She had a C-section. She gave birth to twins ... Nobody needs this ... This is the NICU. Nobody cares if you're a celebrity. Nobody is star-gazing. They just want to see their children. To have that circus roll into town and ruin our parade was unpleasant."
Hospital spokeswoman Anne Silverman tells the publication, "We take patient satisfaction very seriously. This is the first time I'm hearing about it."

8 comments:

Carolynleigh said...

Oh HECK NO!! I don't care who they are, I would be irate if they kept me from seeing my babies!

Jaye said...

I read about the chaos beyonce's delivery caused to the other patients. I would have been furious too. All babies are a blessing. The baby of the average person is just as important as the of a celebrity.

Anonymous said...

What they did was wrong. The man had to see his own kids. Who cares if they were celebrity or not.

Anonymous said...

I'd be really furious too, after what the new parents had gone through, and then not able to see your babies, heartbreak! Maybe J&B didn't enforced it in that way though? Maybe the body guards took their job way, way, way, way, way, way, way, more seriously than what was expected ?

F.L.A.G - Fundamental Learning Academy for Girls said...

All I can say is OMG! ..shaking my head

Carol said...

OMG! Disgraceful.

No new parent should be stopped from seeing their newborns, for no-one!

Such a shame these folks were pushed aside for celebrities. GRRRRR

carol

Seny said...

Isn't that something? I'll be piss off too! it's irritating ugh! shame on them!!!

chin said...

That hospital should be sued.TO hell with beyonce and Jz.

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...