Monday, July 25, 2011

Prefense Hand Sanitizer: Review.



I'm someone that is  into food production, also a mother raising kids, hand sanitizer is my best friend and will always be. Hand sanitizer is one thing i use every minute of the day, so i can say i have had so much positive and negative experiences with different hand sanitizers.
I was sent one bottle ( 1.5oz) of prefense hand sanitizer to review (perfect for my diaper bag) and share my honest opinion  whether good or bad, but i must tell you i rated it 4 stars, now I've included it in my list of best hand sanitizers. Some of the hand sanitizers I've come across contains  very strong alcohol and that makes my heart skips whenever i remember i will  sanitize my hands or that of my kids due to injuries or whatever it may be, so you can imagine how painful it could be! but with prefense you don't need to think twice. If you are a mother raising kids/toddlers you know how it can turn out when you go to a public place with children, it can be really frustrating because the kids will like to touch every object they see in that environment and at same time request for something to eat/drink. This is why i will recommend you to buy prefense hand sanitizer HERE, only if you know the importance of good hygiene.
Why is prefense hand sanitizer  superior to others on the market!
•    No alcohol! Prefense is made of all-natural ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it!
    •    Our technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings! 
    •    Prefense is non-toxic and safe for kids! It will not hurt you if swallowed!
    •    Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers.  It actually smooths and softens your hands. You can totally see this when you apply it!
    •    Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more. We fight germs that other hand sanitizers can’t.
    •    Because “one spray lasts all day” our 1.5 oz Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers.

 

5 comments:

Small Kucing said...

this product sound like heaven sent.

kathy
http://www.smallkucing.com
http://mamakucingbooks.blogspot.com

How to Eliminate Fibroids Naturally said...

Would love to try this!

Following from the hop -

Debbie said...

I'm a teacher and am constantly using hand sanitizer throughout the day. Some leave my hands sticky and others too dry. This one sounds perfect. Thanks for the review, will have to search for it :) I'm a new follower from the Tuesday Blog Hop

Debbie
Let Them Eat Cake

trooppetrie said...

our last baby was a preemie, I think i could take stock in hand sanitizer. i have never heard of this and would love to try it

Anonymous said...

This sounds super cool! I would love to try it.

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...